Welcome to The Xen Predator! For my first post, I thought it only fitting that I tell you a bit about myself and what you can expect to read here. I'm Lucien von Wolfe, Vampire and Wolf. Many of you may be familiar with me from my involvement in the online vampire community (OVC), specifically through the creation of Tantric Vampires. In more recent years, I've spent a considerable amount of time exploring my predatory nature and embracing the Wolf within. I've also been involved with the occult community in various ways for the past 20 years.

The Xen Predator will be filled with my experiences in working spiritually with the natural predatory aspects of vampirism and lycanthropy.  This material is the result of many years of practice, trial and error, both before and after my vampiric and lycanthropic awakening. This blog will serve as an educational forum as well as a look into the stigma of community, the media and how we may be affected by it, and various topics of interest within both the vampire and therian communities. I welcome constructive comments and topic suggestions. My goal is to stimulate thought and spiritual evolution.

I chose the name The Xen Predator to serve as the representation of the natural predatory state and finding balance in being true to your predatory nature. As a realist, I can assure you that I will challenge your ideas and opinions on what is, or isn't, predatory in reference to vampirism and lycanthropy, however, I am not the end-all-say-all on any topic. I encourage you to research on your own, trust your gut instincts and take what resonates with you to make it part of your personal path.

If you're seeking "werewolves" who make claims of physical shape shifts during the full moon, or perhaps vampires as the "undead", this probably isn't the blog for you. I can point you to the Science Fiction/Fantasy/Horror section of your local bookstore though.

That being said, I welcome you to The Xen Predator!